I hope you wanted Rusco.
If Reese is at his most careful when he stalks Lionel and his date though the city that night, he tells himself it’s because he doesn’t want to interrupt - not while she’s still around, because she wasn’t involved in this thing between them.
He catches Fusco dreamily stumbling out of her brownstone at one am, smelling like perfume and expensive alcohol, like excess the man really can’t afford but he’d faked it all night because the model he’d saved made him feel good, and Reese pins him against the driver’s side door of the car before he can fumble his keys into the lock.
"I don’t think you’re safe to drive," Reese says, into Lionel’s startled mouth,and he tells himself he’s not jealous when Fusco doesn’t even taste like himself.
- merlins-sherlocked-in-the-tardis likes this
- rainiejanie likes this
- ifitsnotlovethenitsthebomb said:Rusco is always good, thank you very much :)
- ifitsnotlovethenitsthebomb likes this
- penemuel likes this
- managerie76 likes this
- managerie76 reblogged this from shawarma-palace
- livenudebigfoot likes this
- dxmichelle likes this
- shawarma-palace posted this